How to build ecommerce sites using Shopsys Framework? In this online workshop, we will guide you through implementation of a new feature.Sign Up
Before the Online Workshop
- Install Shopsys Framework – before joining the workshop. We have prepared an installation guide on our GitHub.
- Join our community Slack – this is the place where you can ask questions about installation (channel #installation), during the online workshop (channel #online_workshop) or when encountering some challenges when using Shopsys Framework (channel #need_help). We are more than happy to help you, feel free to reach out to us!
During the Online Workshop
- Our experienced devs Miro & Rosta will guide you step by step through your first customization of Shopsys Framework – together you will implement the feature of adding products to articles.
- The workshop takes about 2 – 2,5 hours, there is a short break during the session.
- We will be there for you during the whole online workshop, ready to answer your questions or help you with problems.
After the Online Workshop
- In case you find Shopsys Framework interesting, we are eager to help you with implementing ecommerce projects and to provide you with individual trainings. When you start implementing, let us know, we will give you free consultation hours.
Miro is a developer/comedian. He does not mind programming :) He believes that one needs to have fun at work. This is one of the reasons why he has been working at Shopsys for the last several years.
Miro Stopka Shopsys Framework Developer
Rosta has been working at Shopsys already since 2014. He was a member of team which built Okay.cz, one of the Czech leading electronics seller. Since last July, Rosta has devoted all his energy into building Shopsys Framework.
Rosta Vitek Shopsys Framework Developer
You will receive instructions how to join the online workshop after signing up.