General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is becoming more and more important topic also in the world of e-commerce. Therefore we have decided to share our know-how on what needs to be done in order to comply with GDPR policy.
About the Webinar
The webinar will cover the most important aspects of GDPR for your e-commerce site. You will also have a chance to ask questions about topics that bother you the most.
- Protection of user data in today’s digital era
- Data subject, controller and processor
- Recommended customizations
- Additional customizations
- Q&A session
The webinar takes place on March 13th 2018, 11:00–12:00 CET and is completely for free.
About the Speaker
The topic will be presented by Petr Svoboda, CEO & Founder Shopsys Framework. Besides several events organized by Czech Association of E-commerce, Petr has talked about GDPR for e-commerce also at E-commerce Expo Berlin 2018.
More Materials on GDPR
Not only are we conducting a webinar, we also put together and have been updating a document summarizing the requirements and suggestions for operators of websites collecting personal info. You can find all the important information at our GDPR minisite.
We firmly believe that our efforts will help you to save time when preparing to comply with the GDPR policy.Čtěte také
- EMOS Case Study: B2B and B2C Ecommerce Platforms Tailored For Electronics Category
- The e-commerce market consolidation will also affect agencies developing tailor-made online stores
- Two new faces in Shopsys’ management board
- 5 Things To Consider When Adopting Ecommerce Platform From Mother Company
- What Is Headless Ecommerce And What Are Its Benefits?