We are happy to announce the release of the new major version of our product – Shopsys Platform 13.0.0, formerly known as Shopsys Framework. Starting with this version, the name of the product has changed because of a great amount of essential changes.
What else is new in Shopsys Platform?
- Multidomain orders overview in administration (#2796) – an administrator can now easily list all orders from a particular domain using domain tabs.
- Displayed UUID (#2781) – an administrator now can see the UUID of all entities used in the frontend API, and can easily copy it into the clipboard, which makes the work with API easier.
- Domain-specifc Elasticsearch export (#2780) – it is now possible to update data in Elasticsearch just for a particular domain, it is not necessary to do so for all the domains at once anymore.
- More descriptive CRON overview (#2854) – a developer can set a custom human readable frequency description for each CRON module. The description is then displayed on the dashboard in the administration. This is handy when the automated frequency transcript is not sufficient.
- FE API optimization (#2830) – using class generation and autoloading of overblog/graphql-bundle classes slightly enhances the performance of the API
- Upgrade overblog/graphql-bundle to stable 1.0.0 version (#2787) – this package we use to develop the GraphQL Frontend API.
The features listed above are just highlights of the new version. You can check the whole change list on our GitHub. For more information about the new platform, you can visit Shopsys Platform web. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to contact us using our public Slack or Github Discussions. Your feedback is very important to us.