A new version of Shopsys Framework is out – v8.1.1! After releasing v8.1.0 a NPM issue occurred. As a result, we are announcing a new minor version with the first patch.
This will be the last minor release before version 9.0.0 is released. This article covers the recent two releases, v8.1.0 and v8.1.1.
In this release we are introducing improved functionality around currency rounding and fraction digits, as well as an added style guide for easier development and support for image lazy loading. We’ve also made CronModuleExecutor easier to override, included timezone synchronization, and many smaller enhancements for better developer experience.
What is new in Shopsys Framework?
Improved functionality with rounding and fraction digits by currency (#1487)
- Rounding now depends on currency settings which can be managed by the administrator
- Administrators can also manage minimum fraction digits displayed on the frontend for each currency
- Global rounding setting was removed
Added lazy loading support for images and iframes (#1483, #1532)
- Enabled lazy loading will help you to save internet traffic, page rendering time, and requests to your server
- The default setting for lazy loading is disabled because of possible BC breaks
- This feature might easily be turned on by setting a parameter in the configuration file
CronModuleExecutor is easier to extend (#1314)
- CronModuleExecutor is passed by constructor injection (into CronFacade) which means it can now be easily extended
Displaying datetime based on timezone (#1343)
- The default timezone can now be set for a project. This will change the date and time to the desired timezone (configurable by project parameters)
- To ensure correct usage, it is necessary to use the formatDate, formatTime or formatDateTime filter wherever you output date and time
- Also there was added DisplayTimeZoneProviderInterface allowing you to extend this behavior, e.g. to each domain or user
Styleguide for projects (#1485)
- Catalog of frontend elements necessary to create a new template
- Styleguide follows custom styles for any project
- The tool is available in developer mode only
Other improvements and fixes
- Unified working with images (#1476)
- Added error ID to 500 error page (#1393)
- Disallowed administrator login with default credentials in production environment (#1360)
- Thanks to @mariusbuescher for added annotation based configuration for smoke tests (#1451)
- Used DIC configuration instead of factory class to create Redis caches (#1361)
- Added travis build for automated testing of installation script for projects (#1342)
- PHP-FPM pool configuration now can be changed (#1330)
- Added possibility to override admin styles (#1472)
- Fixed image drag & drop in product gallery (#1441)
…for more see the full changelog of v8.1.0 and v8.1.1Čtěte také