The first patch version for the latest major version of Shopsys Framework is here – v9.0.1. Thanks to our community for all the issues and pull requests created on our Github. For full details on changes made, please see the corresponding section of our changelog.
What has changed in Shopsys Framework?
- restrict access to currency settings to superadmin [#1338], thanks to @PetrHeinz
- upgrade dependency on symplify/easy-coding-standard [#1862], thanks to @spagr
- fixed editing transport and payment names in order items after order is changed [#1672], thanks to @pk16011990
- fixed calculate availability for new product [#1885], thanks to @pesektomas
- fixed error 500 during logout when the user is already logged out [#1909], thanks to @TomasLudvik
- fixed elfinder bugs [#1919] [#1920][#1926] – we found and fixed problems with generating thumbnails, renaming images and accessing publicly available URL for added images. Thanks to @s3tezsky , @TomasLudvik
- fixed validation of form after browser autofill [#1927], thanks to @CarabineSK and @TomasLudvik
- fixed container log now catches all lines from first command output [#1827], thanks to @pk16011990