A new patch version of Shopsys Framework is here – v9.1.1. In this version, we closed 28 issues and merged 74 pull requests.
Thank to our community for all the issues and pull requests created on our Github.
For full details on changes made, please see the corresponding section of our changelog.
What has changed in Shopsys Framework?
- From now on is possible to set multiple Elasticsearch hosts your application could connect to, so now you can better distribute tasks across all the nodes in the cluster [#2240]
- Synchronization of data with Elasticsearch is now more reliable as the Elasticsearch structure is now automatically created on export or migrate commands [#2233], and partial export will not be performed, when Elasticsearch structure is not created properly to prevent unexpected behavior [#2258]
- shopsys/coding-standards is another package officially supporting Symfony 5 [#2183], thanks to @pesektomas
- Decorators in configuration now properly inherit from base type instead of a decorator to improve extensibility of the Frontend API [#2222, #2195], thanks to @malyMiso
- Order without any products in it cannot be created [#2221]
- Payment price is properly marked as required in configuration [#2201]
- Header authorization is now used consistently in TokenAuthenicator [#2260], thanks to @PetrHeinz
- If you’re developing on Windows, you can follow an updated installation guide with WSL 2 support and no longer necessary docker-sync usage [#2272]
- If you’re developing on MacOS, you can leverage updated docker files improving docker-sync reliability [#2264]
- Browsers with native lazy loading support now use it so it’s possible to have image URL in the source, which improves SEO aspects of the page [#2268]
- WYSIWYG editors in the administration are now initialized after the click, which significantly improves loading time of (not just) product edit [#2177]
Some notable improvements and fixes
- Before running tests, the Redis cache is properly cleared [#2286]
- Change of parameter name is now properly propagated to product detail [#2251]
- Annotation cache is now properly cleared before generating DB migrations [#2250]
- CountryDomain is now set as a multi-domain entity [#2191], thanks to @stanoMilan
- Search text is now always trimmed [#2187] and checked for invalid input [#2174]
- Script name (index.php) in the URL now always return 404 page [#2186]
- Product visibility is recalculated, when removing category it is assigned to [#2180]
- It’s possible to change customer user email in the administration [#2178], thanks to @sspooky13
- The main URL in product administration is no longer indicated as removable [#2176]
- Default design now has an improved price slider [#2226]
Logo on the homepage in default design is a link and it’s not a heading anymore [#2048]