A new patch version of Shopsys Framework is here – v9.1.2. In this version, we closed 13 issues and merged 44 pull requests.
Thanks to our community for all the issues and pull requests created on our Github.
For full details on changes made, please see the corresponding section of our changelog.
What has changed in Shopsys Framework?
- Node was updated from version 10 (which reached the end of its life) to version 16 (planned to be the next LTS). With the upgrading node version there were updated npm dependencies too. [#2336]
- Category sorting is now much more performant on a large number of categories and it’s not dependent on max_input_vars configuration. New command for nested set recalculation is introduced along with the helper method to calculate the nested set from the adjacency list. Documentation and cookbook were added too on this topic. [#2328]
- Memory leak during saving a large amount of images was fixed. [#2304]
Some notable improvements and fixes
- Slider items on homepage are properly sorted by position [#2271]
- Calculation of payment and transport visibilities were fixed [#2325]
- Annotation cache don’t use Doctrine file cache [#2326]
- Moved translations on front to project-base (to be dumpable) [#2337]
- Deleted orders are no longer included in statistics in admin dashboard [#2322]