Our 14 years of experience with building and taking care of 800 e-commerce sites has earned us the leading position amongst Czech shopdevelopers. However e-commerce is being globalized and grows unstoppably. This is why we decided to start another adventure.
For the last three years we have been working on the Shopsys Framework, a customizable, scalable, open source e‑commerce framework for teams to build leading or fast-growing e‑commerce sites. Over this period we have worked hard and have acquired real experience so we could launch our product in the fall. Although the product is neither final nor public yet, there have already been some successes.
Not only have we gained trust from investors, who decided to boost our growth with $600.000 in capital, but there are already e-commerce sites running and being built on ShopSys Framework. These include:
- Prumex.cz, that sells accessories for cars and machines, has been running since 9/2016,
- 2 projects are about to be launched in the following weeks,
- 5 other projects are implemented.
These e-commerce sites are built not only by ShopSys, but also by other development agencies.
Shopsys Framework: What Can You Expect?
- After installation, the framework is a fully functioning, lean, open-source e-commerce platform with basic features that cover up to 80% of necessary functionalities for big e-commerce projects: goods, orders, customers, administration, searching, filtering, selling in more languages, currencies and domains.
- It is built with a focus on stability and long-term sustainability, which is supported by automatic code standards and five-levels of automatic tests (check out how we test).
- It is built to be loved by developers, working on Symfony 3, PHP 7, Doctrine and PostgreSQL. Shopsys Framework leads developers (even juniors) during changes and makes their lives easier.
- It handles 120 000 products on one machine without caching (real-world example).
- For more information, visit the website.